EMERGENCY COLLEGE FUNDING "FINANCIAL AID CHANGES" WORKSHOP
If you're the parent of a high school student who"s planning on attending a four-year state or private university, you must attend one of these FREE workshops.
"How To Pay for College Without Going Broke"
Come learn the insiders' secrets and strategies to send your child to schools you never thought you could afford.
- How to send your child to the school of their dreams without getting trapped in a financial nightmare.
- Which test is right for my student, the ACT or DAT and why?
- How to double or triple your eligibility for free grant money.
- Do you think that you make too much money to qualify for aid? Think again, we'll explain the seven most common financial aid myths and that is one of them.
- Where to find the hidden scholarships and grants other parents will never hear about.
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars, and how to avoid it.
- Haven't saved enough to pay for college? Don't worry, it's not as bad as you think-if you know the secrets of the EFC.
- The shocking truth about the current college savings plans and how they can cost you money.
- Did your accountant or broker show you where to save money for school? Watch out! You might need to move it now before it costs you a fortune.
- How should a high school student pick which college to attend and why?
Here's what other parents have had to say about this class:
"Thank you! I don't feel as much a victim now." Gary A. "We didn't know all this needed to be done by October of senior year, thank goodness we met you in time to make a difference." Karen K. "It's refreshing to know that there is hope." Nancy A. " I was so afraid because I had little to nothing saved Thank you for putting me at ease." Rachel R. "Thanks for showing me we qualify for aid in spite of my income." Roy N. "This is a class that all parents should attend whether they think their kids are going away to college or attending junior college." Pam L.
Having this valuable information is like having a flashlight to explore a cave, while every other parent stumbles through blindly.
Call today for your personal presentation at
224-338-0424 and we will set up an online
presentation of our services to students and their families for your review.
FREE FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOPS
at the University Center of Lake County
1200 University Center Dr.
Press this button to register for your seat
Or call 844-599-0007 Ext: 802 and leave your name, phone number and email address
These classes will be taught by Steve Nosek of College Planning Solutions-Illinois having over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry and now working exclusively with college bound students and their families. This is not some lame investment seminar were we try to sell you a financial product. Over 90% of the students that follow our step by step strategy receive more financial aid than the federal formula estimates they will. Don't miss this opportunity to hear this insider information for yourself.
Note: This workshop is 100% free, but has limited attendance due to room size, so register now!
Don't hate yourself for missing out on all the money you are eligible to get for college.