2018 SENIOR ADMISSIONS & FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOP
"How To Pay for College Without Going Broke"
If you're a parent of a high school student who's planning on attending a four-year state college or private university, you must attend one of these FREE workshops...
Come learn the insiders' secrets and strategies to send your child to schools you never thought you could afford.
- How to send your child to the school of their dreams without getting trapped in a financial nightmare.
- How to double or triple your eligibility for free grant money.
- Do you think that you make too much money to qualify for aid? Think again, we'll explain the seven most common financial aid myths and that is one of them.
- Where to find the hidden scholarships and grants other parents will never hear about.
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars, and how to avoid it.
- Haven't saved enough to pay for college? Don't worry, it's not as bad as you think-if you know these 3 insider secrets.
- The shocking truth about the current college savings plans and how they can cost you money.
- Did your accountant or broker show you where to save money for school? Watch out! You might need to move it now before it costs you a fortune.
- How should a high school student pick which college to attend and why?
Here's what other parents have had to say about this class:
"Thank you! I don't feel as much a victim now." Gary A. "We didn't know all this needed to be done by October of senior year, thank goodness we met you in time to make a difference." Karen K. "It's refreshing to know that there is hope." Nancy A. " I was so afraid because I had little to nothing saved Thank you for putting me at ease." Rachel R. "Thanks for showing me we qualify for aid in spite of my income." Roy N. "This is a class that all parents should attend whether they think their kids are going away to college or attending junior college." Pam L.
Having this valuable information is like having a flashlight to explore a cave, while every other parent stumbles through blindly.
FREE SENIOR ADMISSIONS &
FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOP
Wednesday May 31st at 7pm to 9pm
at the University Center of Lake County
1200 University Center Dr.
Call 844-599-0007 Ext: 802 and leave your name, phone number and email address (that's how we send the workshop literature) or complete the registration form below
( only 32 spots available)
Don't miss the NEWEST INFORMATION FOR 2018!
These classes will be taught by Steve Nosek of College Planning Solutions-Illinois having over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry and now working exclusively with college bound students and their families. This is not some lame investment seminar were we try to sell you a financial product. Over 90% of the students that follow our step by step strategy receive more financial aid than the federal formula estimates they will. Don't miss this opportunity to hear this insider information for yourself.
Note: This workshop is 100% free, but has limited attendance due to room size, so register now!
Don't hate yourself for missing out on all the money you are eligible to get for college.